Humour Archive

Scraps of humour research presented here for your consumption. Comments welcome.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Surrealist Riddles

Or that's what they're called according to G is for Grant (where more riddles of a similar vein can be found).

Here are two with which my Dad used to confuse me many moons ago. Perhaps it was my father's love of Goon Show antics that has warped my sense of humour.

Something in me just urges me on to present to you more chucklesome goodies at which no one but me will laugh:


Q: Why is a mouse when it's spinning?
A: The higher the fewer, but some don't.

Q: What's the difference between a duck?
A: One leg's both the same.




Why do I insist on presenting these jokes to you? Nonsense humour - it's my bag baby.

Meanwhile, for those of you who believe in telekinesis - Raise my hand.

4 Comments:

Blogger TimT said...

I'm still trying to figure out this one:

Q: How many lightbulbs does it take to change a surrealist?

If you could help me, I'd be ever so grateful.

8:47 pm  
Blogger Hooch said...

A: Just as many.

5:40 pm  
Blogger TimT said...

*Slaps forehead*

Of course! The answer was staring me in the face!

8:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is your hand up?!

10:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home