Humour Archive

Scraps of humour research presented here for your consumption. Comments welcome.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Thank you Libra!

are you suffering from......um......that thing.......you know...............? Hang on, I'll see if I can look it up. Ah, here we are:

lethologica

That's the one.

Thanks Libra Ultrathins for interesting fact #95. I really, um......................what's the word?.......appreciated it.

This is a rather apt word in describing its meaning. Rather like the onomatopoeia-appropriateness of Palilalia in the post below, only the onomatopoeia is missing, or at least only there in the abstract.


(forgive my lame excuse for a post...just had to get something down)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

You get 'interesting facts' with sanitary products, like you get on Fantales wrappers? Wow! Not only do they facilitate joyous frolics on beaches, and help to hide evidence of murder, but they can educate as well. I feel so deprived...

12:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh to be a woman..... (oh wait, I am one).

yes, we get interesting facts, they also have little cartoons on them sometimes. I'm not etirely sure of the accuracy of some of the 'facts' but this one was accurate, at least according to answers.com.

1:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home